[Peace-discuss] a friend: Haiti's problem is overpopulation

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 23:05:27 CST 2010

Ahhh, but he isn't and doesn't, you see, true of all popes thru the ages (so far as we know)... So the old rules persist (at least in the rule books, less and less so among Catholics and many Catholic countries, esp the more progressive ones). I'm willing to lay odds that the rule books will be amended during the next pope's tenure, long overdue. --Jenifer