[Peace-discuss] Fwd: uniting for filisteen

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:06:20 CST 2010

[ Forwarded from "Students for Justice in Palestine" - karen medina]

"Fast-forward again to Saturday, 23 January 2010. In Beirut various
factions including a movement called "The Campaign to Stop the Wall of
Shame" staged a significant protest at the Egyptian embassy protesting
the regime's construction of an underground steel barrier on the
border with Gaza. This was powerful. When activists of a nearby
country move to the street to protest the Egyptian government -- and
an Egyptian multinational corporation's role in aiding the Israelis in
besieging the Palestinians.
My question is, how do we take it a step further?"
Read on:
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article11060.shtml
please pass along - philip  (tabulagaza.blogspot.com)

From: SJP <sjp.uiuc at gmail.com>

--
karen medina

believed to be clean.