[Peace-discuss] Whatever LOLA wants?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 18 09:18:35 CST 2010

[Here's Hornberger's comment on it.]

1. I’ll be a guest on a live Internet presentation of Judge Andrew Napolitano’s
Fox News’ Freedom Watch program tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 18, at 12:30 – 1:30
p.m. The judge is doing his show at the annual CPAC convention in D.C. I love
doing this show! And this one should be especially fun because of all the
libertarianism we’ll be expounding in the middle of that big conservative
conference. If you’d like to tune in, here’s the link to the Freedom Watch
website: http://freedomwatchonfox.com.

2. Then, on Saturday I’ll be on a panel discussion at the CPAC convention
entitled “Why Real Conservatives Are Against the War on Terror,” which is
certain to throw some libertarian fireworks into all that conservatism at the
conference. The panel is being co-sponsored by the Campaign for Liberty, Ladies
of Liberty Alliance (LOLA), and The Future of Freedom Foundation. The four
panelists are Karen Kwiatkowski, Bruce Fein, Philip Giraldi, and me. It promises
to be a very exciting event. It will be on Saturday, February 20, at 2:00 p.m.
in the Delaware Room of the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. It’s free to
all attendees of the conference. We’re not sure whether it will be recorded, but
there is a possibility that we might be able to live-stream it on the Internet.
If you’re interested in tuning in, please check out
http://www.ustream.tv/user/futureoffreedom when the event starts to see if we
were successful in getting it live-streamed.

3. The Future of Freedom Foundation will have a booth at the CPAC conference,
which will be situated along “Liberty Row,” along with Campaign for Liberty,
LOLA, Young Americans for Liberty, Gun Owners of America, and the Free State
Project. If you’re attending the conference, be sure to stop by and say hello!

Best regards,

Jacob G. Hornberger
President
The Future of Freedom Foundation
11350 Random Hills Rd., Suite 800
Fairfax, VA 22030
phone (703) 934-6101
fax (703) 352-8678
www.fff.org
jhornberger at ffff.org

Robert Naiman wrote:
> CPAC usually draws a lot of press interest. It will be interesting to
> see what kind of press coverage this gets - if any.
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:18 AM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:
>> [From
>> <http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2010/02/17/antiwar-panel-at-cpac/?utm_source=
>> feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AWCBlog+%28Antiwar.com+Blog%29>]
>>
>>        Antiwar Panel at CPAC!
>>
>> This year’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington,
>> DC will have an unusual event.
>>
>> The panel, “You’ve Been Lied To: Why Real Conservatives are Against the War
>> on Terror” takes place on Saturday (Feb. 20) at 2pm. Participants are
>> Antiwar.com columnist Philip Giraldi, Jacob Hornberger of the Future of
>> Freedom Foundation, and former Pentagon official Karen Kwiatkowski. It is
>> sponsored by the Campaign for Liberty and the Ladies of Liberty Alliance.
>>
>> --
>> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.