[Peace-discuss] The Nation betrayed

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 22 19:06:57 CST 2010

Carl and David,
'
I did some brief research on this Michael Berube character and his new book
you mentioned.

What a piece of work ! ( or should I just say what I really mean.... what a
piece of SHIT ! ).

Him and that Tim Wise fellow who wrote that stupid article right after
Obama's election ( " The Election of Obama and The Rage of the Barbituate
Left " ) that I was compeled to answer with my own article.

These two must belong to the same neo-liberal elitist psychophant ( ass
kissing )club.
Hoping to obtain praise and fortune from the corporate  ruling class via
their attacks upon real champions of the people and anyone who wants more
democracy, economic justice, and an end to corporate globalization and
imperialism.

I would LOVE to get in this guys face if he ever somes back to C-U to speak
publicly !

David J.