[Peace-discuss] The Nation betrayed

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 22 20:39:20 CST 2010

"Psychophant" is good. Your coinage?

Michael has associates in town among the clapped-out postmodernists in various
university departments. (Postmodernism itself was always a sham, a way to appear
"radical" while being an academic careerist. Alan Sokal, Terry Eagleton, &
Chomsky all eviscerated it.)  So you'll probably get your chance. --CGE

believed to be clean.