[Peace-discuss] Common opinions - basis for a new politics?

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jan 2 12:47:57 CST 2010

I liked this article and agree fully with items 2-7, 9 and 10.

I was in China during the election of 2000, and would have stayed there
for sure if Gore had won.  It was one of my contingency points.  I hated
Clinton's Imperialism and GWBush's humble foreign policy sounded good to me.
I didnt like the elder Bush but then  thought that the younger Bush would
not
be a continuation of Clintonian Wars abroad.  So much for that.

On item 2 I am presently fully convinced that not only did the US government
know about the 9/11
attack, but there was massive collusion and orchestration which included the
detonation of explosive and
incendiary devices to effect the catastrophic demolition of the buildings.
I have rather slowly come to this conclusion.
Explanations other than "9/11 was an Inside Job" might be crazy conspiracy
theories.

Regarding item 8, there has not been a free market in the US for a long
time.  I agree that Americans are deranged when not simply asleep.  Most
Americans seem to be weak Zombies.  Alice says that weak Zombies fall down.
That seems descriptive enough.