[Peace-discuss] Re: [sf-core] Fw: don't be afraid

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 4 19:14:52 CST 2010

The piece from "New World Order Report" contains some interesting material that
a real democratic political discussion in this country would consider - rather
than momentous issues like whether Obama is smart and Bush stupid.

But as it stands the piece is at least a bit credulous - e.g., it's not the case
that "The Rothschild dynasty owns roughly half of the world’s wealth," and the
"Secret Team" stuff has been been pretty well exploded; also, I had the pleasure
of listening as a callow youth to J. K. Galbraith's account of his experience in
the Kennedy administration, and I don't doubt his view that "The Report from
Iron Mountain" is a hoax, in the sense of a cautionary tale.

Worse, this listing of "conspiracies," even if they can be brought together
under that heading, implies nothing about the circumstances of either 9/11 or
the lap bomber.

But it may help us to examine institutions and their behavior, notably the USG
and the American corporate structure.  --CGE