[Peace-discuss] WTF?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 18 12:47:56 CST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:26:18PM -0600, Ron Szoke wrote:
> I went to supposed AWARE meeting at 5 Sunday.  Nobody else was there.  Left
> about 5:20 pm.  Did I miss something?  Was the meeting cancelled?

Yes -- did decide last week to cancel in favor of the King program,
since none of us who were at last week's meeting were available
to be there this Sunday.  We had left a note on the family room door
saying so -- had it been removed?

> This is being sent to Peace-discuss because I have received nothing from the
> Peace list for many weeks.  Is there a technical glitch?

Oh that's odd.  I have received a few things, and sent at least one.
There has been a technical glitch (for things sent to @anti-war.net)
which I think has been fixed.

> -- Ron
>
> --