[Peace-discuss] Fw: The War Machine by Jordan Page

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Jul 2 02:33:59 CDT 2010

Alex Rife of Conservative TV Online recorded at the MWLF in DuQuoin last fall
and is posting more and more of the video from that event just lately.

Jordan Page is a modern-day Zimmerman.

http://bit.ly/bIy7U4

here are some smattering of the lyrics of the War Machine.

...those who control all the Information
Lie to the People to keep them Watching...

Consequence be damned
Send the call for a brawl in a foreign land
They slide their advantage through the door
Getting rich off the blood of the fighting poor

But that's not Democracy
More like a hypocrisy
They want me to give my life for Country

Sacrifice yourself today
Dont consider getting in their way
Camouflaged in black and green
One more gear in the War Machine...

...So you see a Plan
An Endless War, a Profit Scam
The Systems write the News you read
Propaganda!
Plant that seed in the mindless love of a generation
captivated, trained, entertained and held in Bondage...

...the choice is posed by men unseen.
Give yourself to the War Machine.

See the video at Conservative TV Online

http://bit.ly/bIy7U4