[Peace-discuss] Interview with Norman Finkelstein on Israel, etc.

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:39:52 CDT 2010

Wayne, you're a walking and (Chinese-)talking example of Norman's point:

"...people are getting a little too cult-like about BDS.  You always know a
movement is growing insular when it starts using these in-group abbreviations
('BDS').  In my day it was 'DOP' --  'Dictatorship of the Proletariat'.  You
have these little abbreviations to show that you're part of the 'in-group' and
you're cool and you know what's going on..."

Thanks to your researches, we're kewl again.  Regards, CGE