[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Non-interaction with Champaign police

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Jul 19 00:27:40 CDT 2010

There would not be much reason to go with a gun.

Actually it is the lack of a participative social model that
precipitated the Kiwane C. thing.

Simply asking the kids what they were up to could have taken care of the
whole matter.

I think that city-fied folk like the rush of power they get by calling
the cops on someone.

Sort of like the little girls who used to run for the office to tattle
every time there was a skirmish on the playground.

Saying that they are afraid to intervene directly seems pretty flimsy to me.