[Peace-discuss] curiouser and ives

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Jul 26 17:13:18 CDT 2010

all the same, the Courier seems to have abandoned the ass that he was
previously nosing.

of course there are some who will say that the Right is just turning the
other cheek

but Ives gotta think that the Tea Partiers are way too cheeky for some of
the GOP establishment...

Rusty seems to have some idea which way the wind is blowing,
and seems to be an odd enough ally.

The Democrats definitely fear the Tea Party but the ruling establishment of
the GOP that brings us such class acts as John McBrain and Lindsey Graham
Cracker dislikes the Tea Party too.  Of course the GOP wants to co-opt the
"tea baggers" just the same way as the Jackasses co-opted the anti-war
movement.

I am no fan of Mr.Lamebrouhaha, but the curiouser thing is that more and
more folks are getting off their grass and jumping down the rabbit hole to
see where it goes.  Erections are derided, I mean Elections are Decided by
Independent Voters (not party regulars).  The ruling class rules (in part)
by limiting the debate and limiting choices.  There aint no more hope in
Obot than there was in Mudville.
There are certainly some very Mad Hatters in the rabbit hole.  But it is
still encouraging to see that the Dormice are awakening and saying
"Butter-up to the Establishment?  Not on my Watch!  Feed your head!"