[Peace-discuss] House Votes Today on Afghan, Pakistan Wars

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 15:25:23 CDT 2010

Again, an exceedingly narrow mindset is here displayed.

What words are said by a candidate will not necessarily carry over to when he or she  is in a Congress and feels the kinds of pressures that can be exerted. That is why I used the word "unanswerable", even in the case of Gill who has spoken reasonably and intelligently in my view on most of the crucial issues of the day and yesterday. Is all that not obvious?

You are grasping at straws.

And while I'm at it on a detail which hardly deserves a response, I might add that  more than once I informed you of voting for McKinney in the last election, something which you found convenient to deny… in order to make a spurious point.

--mkb