[Peace-discuss] House Votes Today on Afghan, Pakistan Wars

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jul 28 20:14:21 CDT 2010

Mort,
Even I felt that you were supportive of the Obot and even quite defensive of
him at oft times.  But even so, that wouldn't be the end of the world and
worse mistakes
have been made.

Gill has indeed been evasive in his opinions about the war and it seems that
just recently
he has become more anti-war.  It is yet to see how he would hold up under
pressure.