[Peace-discuss] "Support"

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jul 29 05:57:10 CDT 2010

That's a reasonable explanation. McCain was awful and still is awful.

I think Joan Rivers put it pretty well in the the case of Clinton vs Dole --
"Which one of the Menendez brothers do you like the best?"

I like Cynthia McKinney too, but voted for Chuck Baldwin but not just
because he goes to church and is against abortion.  Nader was a likewise
reasonable pick.  I dont care much for Bob Barr, but would have considered
Mary Ruwart if she had gotten the Libertarian Party nomination.  It came
down to several close votes in the LP and she came in close.  Actually Barr
seems a unlikely libertarian to me as does W.A. "WAR" Root.

The taxi cab drivers in Beijing (pundits they are) tell me that Obama is
just the same as Bush when it comes to war.  Taxi  cab drivers in Beijing
are pretty much anti-war and they listen to the radio a lot.