[Peace-discuss] House Votes Today on Afghan, Pakistan Wars

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:47:58 CDT 2010

David--

Your petulance is a small price to pay for your conversion on the matter - but
I'm worried about your denial that any conversion has taken place.

Tim explained his change of  mind.  He said that he'd voted for the invasions of
Afghanistan and Iraq - and that he was wrong to do so.

Were you wrong to support Rory Stewart's call for continuing occupation? --CGE