[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Partial victory against SB 1070. Protest is still on!

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:01:31 CDT 2010

The quote Ron is contesting was a forwarded message. I personally
apologize for the one sentence even though I was not the author. I
have not checked the validity of that sentence.

However, I have read and heard several stories of large group actions
and even sports teams making strong statements.

I would have written the the entire letter very differently, if I had
been the author. And I would not have written that particular
sentence.

I am neither saying that it is a valid statement nor that it is not. I
am just saying two things:
* I did not write it.
* There have been public outcries against the law.

-karen medina