[Peace-discuss] Fw: fund in your name

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 15:36:50 CDT 2010

I received this e-mail at my campus address this afternoon. I've added the url
for the foundation at the end. There is, actually, an important subtext here in
terms of how things have changed during my nearly 12 years in Champaign, due to
higher consciousness regarding the Palestinian issue. Supporters of Israel can't
really publicly shame people anymore, and I think they know it.

DG