[Peace-discuss] Obama's charade on Iran sanctions

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Jun 13 07:15:32 CDT 2010

I was in Henan Luohe the other day and had some extra time so
I decided to get a haircut.  My translator wanted to
take a nap and I assured him that I was able to get a haircut on my
own.

He said,
"You will get a haircut?  You will go see a Barbarian?"

One might imagine a really civilized barbarian gives you
a nice decorative plastic bag to carry your head back home in.

Actually my haircut was very civilized.  I got a comfortable &
careful warm water shampooing before and after the haircut and
it cost me the RMB equivalent of USD$One.

I think that Americans want to believe the lies and they
like it when their military can roast potential enemies from
thousands of miles away.  Americans like the spoils of war,
the thrill of the bloodshed of others, and the sense of power
that comes from being "invincible".

Americans want to buy the lie because it resonates with the lust of the
eyes,
the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life.

The USA could come back home
carrying its ass in a plastic bag after the Iran matter.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyjq4t8ZAT1qzonn2o1_500.jpg