[Peace-discuss] Fw: Dick Durbin -- betrayal!

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Thu Mar 11 23:20:43 CST 2010

I thought it was too good to be true.  Durbin like the others on both sides of the aisle play the voters; but in Durbin's case, it would be too much to expect someone who is part of the congressional and party leadership to go against the established agenda of their parties leadership in the chamber and in the Executive Branch.  As for being bothered by betrayal,  Durbin already knows that he would be reneging on his earlier promise and is counting on the fact that when he comes up for election again people will forget his actions and be focused on new issues and causes.