[Peace-discuss] Fw: Dick Durbin -- betrayal!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 09:36:09 CST 2010

Hey Laurie,Yes, expediency, disgusting.You told Durbin how you feel, right? Not just us??
When I called just now, a recorded msg said Heavy volume, call back later and I couldn't get thru even to leave a msg, But there's also a petition to sign and submit, which everyone can do for free. There's also a way for you to leave zip so if Durbin's not yr Senator, Progressive Change folks will email you yr own senators ph numbers. --Jenifer