[Peace-discuss] Israel is beginning to look a lot like South Africa of old.

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 12:27:20 CDT 2010

Do you mean that only now are you losing your illusions(?) about the nature of the state of Israel and its behavior towards the Palestinians (and its behavior as a friend of South Africa's apartheid in the old days, and its support of U.S. wars and counterinsurgency (sic) policies in Central America and elsewhere.)?  I'm puzzled.

--mkb

On Mar 19, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Laurie Solomon wrote:

> Having just seen this at  Reader Supported News (http://www.readersupportednews.org/ ), I am beginning to think that Israel is beginning to look a lot like South Africa of old.  I wonder what others think.
>
> Naomi Klein | Protecting Israel's Lawlessness
>
> Naomi Klein, Naomi Klein.org | Most worrying, the report explicitly urged Israeli intelligence agencies like Mossad to take unspecified action against peace activists using entirely legal methods.
> READ MORE
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.