[Peace-discuss] Israel and Aid…

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 24 16:04:28 CDT 2010

But it's not the case that "American wealth and influence is being sacrificed
for [Israel]."  There's no altruism or misapprehension on the part of the
American government.

Nor is it the case that Israel "does not benefit ... U.S. elites and
corporations." Of course it does; the corporations would move out if it didn't.

believed to be clean.