[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Discuss] Fw: What hath got rot?

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 25 18:59:43 CDT 2010

To Jenifer and the rest of you that think the Obama so called " health care reform bill " is so great and that any of us who criticize it don't care about their fellow human beings.
First of all, I want to ask Jenifer if she has health insurance and if so what type ?

Secondly, this posting by Dave P. sums up my feelings perfectly.
WE, the working poor, Myself included, are the ones who will NOT benefit from this Bill.

Easy for many of the rest of you to say it is so great when you already have health insurance and won't have to face the prospect of a fine and still have no health care.

As Dave P. states below, Single Payer IS the ONLY REAL public option.
Again, most of you who support the Obama plan, already have health insurance and / or you are relying on info provided to you via the corporate media and the democratic party.
Who along with the repubs prevented for day one ANY discussion about single payer.

David J.