[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] [CentralILJwJ] Fw: Fw: What hath got rot?

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 11:00:08 CDT 2010

I appreciate the information and elucidation on all fronts. I think what needs to be said, in the final analysis, is that the Democrats who supported a meaningful public option could have had it, if they had been willing to demand it and insist on it as a condition of their support. They didn't do it, they wouldn't do it, and from that we need to learn some important things about the so-called two-party system, if we already haven't.

DG