[Peace-discuss] Dick Cheney and the Oil Spill - the curse thatkeeps on giving.

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue May 4 05:49:19 CDT 2010

There are lots of groups who delight in seeing this rig blowup.

The question is which one did it.

Someone in the Obama Administration knows who did it.
Probably Mr. Obama knows.

It's a game.
The endgame is that Americans will pay more for energy
and competition in the market is reduced by more government
regulations which the people will accept with open arms.

After all, the whole problem was the lack of regulation, wasn't it?

Regulators and bureaucrats are standing by to take your calls for action.