[Peace-discuss] [UCIMC-Finance] Storage of AWARE Stuff

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 4 13:40:18 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 01:26:30PM -0500, Mike Lehman wrote:
> Stuart,
> Contact Meme (who is cc-ed here) about arranging access to the HVAC rooms
> for the items in there.

OK good.

> Will you be picking up the items in the Janitor room, too?
> Mike

I thought everything we had had in the Janitor's closet -- the corner of it
that Joy had told us was ours until further notice -- had been moved
into the furnace room back in November.   Is anything of AWARE's left?
Last I saw, there were some craft-like things in the Janitor's closet
but thought they weren't ours....  can check though.

If that outer door still takes the "old #4" key, then I can still get in.

believed to be clean.