[Peace-discuss] Donor match: $ needed for "talk to Taliban" ad

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:10:45 CDT 2010

By my count, we need to raise about $1500 more to pay for our "talk to
the Taliban" ad in the DC press - President Obama should Say Yes when
President Karzai asks him to support Afghan peace talks.

We need to commit on this by 5pm eastern.

An Anonymous Donor has come forward. Every individual donation made to
JFP for the ad between now and 5pm Eastern will be matched up to $750.

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/donate/peace-talks-ad

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Urge Congress to Support a Timetable for Military Withdrawal from Afghanistan
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/feingold-mcgovern

believed to be clean.