[Peace-discuss] Fw: [vfp-all] Antiwar group censors and threatens fellow antiwar group in LA protest

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Mon May 10 20:40:09 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: David Sladky
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 8:02 PM
Subject: Fwd: [vfp-all] Antiwar group censors and threatens fellow antiwar group in LA protest

-----Original Message-----
From: restinop <RestinoP at aol.com>
To: vfp-all at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Mar 31, 2010 11:09 am

Antiwar group censors and threatens fellow antiwar group in LA protest

9/11 Truth's HUGE Demostration At Los Angeles Anti-War March
http://www.infowars.com/911-truths-huge-demostration-at-los-angeles-anti-war-march/

... and we wonder why the antiwar movement for how many years now hasn't been able to do squat as far as slowing, let alone stopping, the genocidal U.S. wars of aggression being carried out in the name of and using the tax dollars of ALL Americans. Common sense would dictate that if there were any question whatsoever as to the government's (Bush's AND Obama's) sole ... ONE AND ONLY REASON for justifying the wars which we are so committed to stopping, that the antiwar movement would be screaming from the rooftops demanding investigations into those questions. Yet to this very day, the antiwar movement does all it can to prevent such investigations and in turn protects the "credibility" of the government's (Bush's AND Obama's) ridiculous and extremely questionable theory explaining the conspiracy behind the attacks of 9/11/01. And to this very day when I ask my fellow VFP's and others in the antiwar community "What is up with that?", I still get many who just listen to me and then change the subject rather than answer my question. Again, what is up with that ?

Peace ... now more than ever,

Phil Restino
Chapter Co-Chair, VFP Chapter 136
Central Florida Veterans For Peace
P.O. Box 9012
Daytona Beach, FL 32120-9012
ph/fax: (386) 788-2918
email: CentralFlaVFP at aol.com
website: www.cflveteransforpeace.org

Want Peace? Demand Justice.
Want Justice? Demand the Truth.
Want the Truth? Ask Questions. Demand Answers.

Remember ...

"When a man who is honestly mistaken learns the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or he will cease to be honest."

Watch this video to see how 9/11 Truth can end the wars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAzeStg7ErM

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 1
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.

believed to be clean.