[Peace-discuss] M.K.B. has forwarded an article to you fromCommonDreams.org: Kagan in Context: Shafting Progressive Values

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue May 11 00:54:12 CDT 2010

Glenn Greenwald is strongly anti-war and anti-authoritarian and is popular among both progressives and libertarians.  Greenwald accurately identifies Kagan as a sycophant (in the most original sense) for the authoritarian Obama Administration.  Greenwald compares her to John Woo as a potential trasher of the Constitution, someone who would support the unconstitutional Bush-Obama authoritarian expansion of presidential power.   Greenwald further connects the dots between Kagan and GoldmanSachs and the bankster syndicate.