[Peace-discuss] would-be Sen. Mark Kirk on Iran

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri May 21 19:41:51 CDT 2010

Vote Green. LeAlan M. Jones for US Senate.

 From his website <http://www.lealanforsenate.com/>:

"...Pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan immediately and spend 50% of money saved on
development and peace-building projects in the region.

Adopt the Israel-Palestine single state solution and end apartheid in the Middle
East. Nations should be based on our collective humanity, not our divisive
religions..."

believed to be clean.