[Peace-discuss] Fwd: 'Here's what may have REALLY happened on 9/11'

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed May 26 13:08:03 CDT 2010

What political conclusions does this imply? Here are some:

    [1] The administration's drum-roll of sabre-rattling for war with Iran (even
after Obama-Clinton were made to look foolish by Brazil & Turkey) should be
opposed vigorously, and its lies exposed;

    [2] Financial and military support for Israel should cease; and

    [3] American troops invading, occupying, and garrisoning states in SW Asia
and NE Africa should be withdrawn.

I think in fact the analysis offered by Alan Hart is incorrect, but the
political conclusions that follow from it are sound.  --CGE

believed to be clean.