[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Nov. 1 / Anarchists Against the Wall (Israeli who refused compulsory military service)

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 10:42:45 CDT 2010

Thanks Karen. I would suggest, however, that it's not clear if there should be
events that Zionists want to come to, such as that last evening. If so, then
let's have an old-fashioned teach-in, with extensive time for various views to
be expressed--where pro-Palestinians don't have to be so "concise," and where
Zionists have to defend their reprehensivle views.