[Peace-discuss] Tea Party Non-negotiable core beliefs

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Nov 11 21:24:56 CST 2010

I think the Lew Rockwell blog is more intellectually rewarding.  I get the
current topics feed from that and Democracy Now! and Michael Nystrom's Daily
Paul on  my google page.  I also generally read Max Keiser's blog.  Max and
Stacy can be very interesting and off-the-wall entertaining as well as
insightful.  They in some sense represent why I would consider to be the
rather progressive branch of those who support Ron Paul's ideas.

I dont often Ron Paul Forums.  I know some people who do.

I think that reading Lew Rockwell one gets a better idea about what the Ron
Paulers are thinking.  Lew Rockwell has original articles and interviews.
Those who write there don't always agree with each other.

The Daily Paul http://www.dailypaul.com is pretty good to read at times and
is a full-spectrum mix.  Some of those who post there are
anti-fluoridationist/anti-vaccinationist/anti-GMO/anti-pharma/Mercola-Mike
Adams types who post frequently and often. There are conspiracy theorists
But people do find interesting things and post them there.  It's sort of
like a listserv in blog format.  Anyone can set up an account there and post
something.   The blog is moderated for spam but other than that it is very
lightly moderated. You can find more anti war stuff there.