[Peace-discuss] Tea Party Non-negotiable core beliefs

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Nov 12 22:58:57 CST 2010

"R[3VOJ]UTION" is not a TeaParty.

Everything changes as it grows.  Significantly too.

But I am sure that you mean it has changed for the worst.

Indeed there are several factors in play.

Most importantly, the Political Class with its puppet oligarchy, its
cultural immune system,
and its opinion shaping media correctly perceive any principle based
grassroots uprising
as a serious threat.  The Political Class has the media the money and
the munitions and
they havent much ceased to attack the Tea Party from the beginning.

The Neoconservatives also perceive the
libertarian-paleoconservative-anarchist Tea Party
as a threat and have sought from the beginning to Pervert the message.
The neocons can
play upon the jingoistic tendencies of the America-first-ers and get
some spin and support
for their interventionalist imperialist agenda.

There are different tendencies among the Tea Partiers.  I sympathize the
most with the
Boston group to which I provided a link previously.   They are mostly
Ron Paulers.

There is another group of TeaPartiers that are of the Palin-Beck-Malkin
persuasion.
Some of these are pert near neocons, sympathizers like Beck and outright
neocons like
Michelle Malkin.  There is a lot of "astroturf" among the "leadership"
of this group.

I dont think that the political class really likes the Tea Parties.
They are going to
try more and more to co-opt them and neutralize the anger.

I dont know for sure how it will turn out but right now I would say that
the
impact of the TeaParties thus far has been 100% positive.