[Peace-discuss] ACLU liberals

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 19 21:59:57 CST 2010

Sorry, David, but you have gone off the deep end in your criticism of the ACLU (or virtually any organization) because a member thereof may be malign in your opinion. Your bitterness is off-putting, not in your very useful letter to the DI, but in your attack on the ACLU (which I for one support for its not infrequent successful efforts to defend civil liberties and to broady publicize violations of same). Bob makes the point well.
--mkb