[Peace-discuss] The Pope...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 21 12:55:35 CST 2010

The text as published in L'Osservatore Romano (in Italian) says "una
prostituta," but the interview (and the book) are probably in German.

I must say though that that this detailed consideration of what the bishop of
Rome says has in my experience been limited to theologians, and indeed only
some of them...  But apparently the interpretation is not easy: e.g., Jenifer is
surely not correct when she says "he's protecting just the guys and the gays."