[Peace-discuss] fourth amendment, and more, violated.

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 23 22:02:03 CST 2010

Count on good liberals to knuckle under and advise acquiescence when the
government says it's serious.

People who urge serious opposition are excoriated with stupid phrases like
"Planet Wingnut."

With advice like this, it's hardly surprising that Americans can't muster the
sort of opposition that we see in France, Germany, or even the UK.