[Peace-discuss] fourth amendment, and more, violated.

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 23:34:43 CST 2010

Estabrook and Johnson are clearly not travelling by airplane this weekend.

Castigating the ACLU (which, perhaps not incidentally, supports a woman's right to choose whether to continue a pregnancy) for telling people what they can legally do and expect is abject, but to be expected from this quarter.  I suppose they would spit in the eyes of the TSA types if they were trying to board a plane. Easy to be brave from the far sidelines.

--mkb