[Peace-discuss] CNN's N. S. Sherlock and Shirley Knott

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 26 22:34:17 CST 2010

What would we have said of a liberal political group in Germany in 1944 that
complained that it was too expensive to run both the concentration camps /and/
the war in Russia, and therefore that it was time to economize, downsizing each
operation...?  I don't think that would have saved them at Nuremberg.