[Peace-discuss] CNN's N. S. Sherlock and Shirley Knott

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 27 00:32:12 CST 2010

I don't think that there will be much rounding up and laying hands on
scapegoats
to bear the sins of the American masses in the aftermath of this one.

Nor will they suddenly wake up and say Omigod, what have we done?

Fragmentation of the Untied States seems to be the only possible
solution, as Bill Kauffman has
discussed if not prescribed, although one can likewise imagine being
pursued by the
fragments, terminator style.