[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: [sf-core] Fw: [police oversight] Author says police SWAT squads are out of control

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 3 12:23:41 CDT 2010

  An important issue. There's a dangerous trade-off in personnel and ideas
between domestic police and US military and mercenaries in the Mideast.  (The
police chief of New Haven years ago said his biggest problem was keeping
"suburban white adventure-seekers" off his force; he's out, & they're in - as
Abu Ghraib and Blackwater show.)