[Peace-discuss] Fw: Virtual Brown Bag with Andrew Bacevich Now Online!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 19:45:49 CDT 2010

Fyi.

--- On Tue, 10/5/10, Just Foreign Policy <info at justforeignpolicy.org> wrote:

Help us improve the Virtual Brown Bag program by completing a short survey.
About the Speaker

Andrew Bacevich is a professor of history and international relations at Boston University. He is the author of The Limits of Power and The New American Militarism, and has been published in a wide range of national publications, including The Nation, The Atlantic and the New York Times. Bacevich retired from the U.S. Army as a colonel.
About the Book

Washington Rules: America's Path to Permanent War is a call for Americans to reject the Washington consensus for permanent war. The book is particularly timely now: in December, President Obama has pledged to review his current policy of military escalation in Afghanistan, while the majority of Americans and the majority of House Democrats want him to establish a timetable for military withdrawal.

Dear Jenifer,

Thank you for registering for the Virtual Brown Bag with Andrew Bacevich! The video recording of the event is now online. We've also made available an audio-only version and a full transcript. Check it out:

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/bacevichtalk

If you'd like to see more JFP Virtual Brown Bag events in the future, please consider making a donation. In order to guarantee everyone access to our events, we don't charge a fee. We rely on voluntary contributions to keep the Virtual Brown Bag program going. Can you make a donation of $15, $25, or $50 to Just Foreign Policy?

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/donate/vbb

Also, please consider completing our short follow-up survey. Your comments and suggestions will help us improve the Virtual Brown Bag program:

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/bacevichtalk/survey
Thank you for all you do for a just foreign policy,

Megan Iorio, Sarah Burns, Robert Naiman and Chelsea Mozen

Just Foreign Policy

        © 2010 Just Foreign Policy

        Click here to unsubscribe