[Peace-discuss] Punish the Democrats, yes

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 19 08:23:27 CDT 2010

  "Friends, it's very simple: if you support Barack Obama and the Democrats --
even if reluctantly, even if you're just being all sophisticatedly super-savvy
and blogospherically strategic about it... -- you are supporting the outright
murder of innocent people who have never done anything against you or yours. You
have walked into a house, battered down the bedroom door, put the barrel of a
gun against the temple of a sleeping child, and pulled the trigger. That is what
you are supporting, that is what you are complicit in, /*that is what you
yourself are doing.*/"

Full article at
<http://chris-floyd.com/articles/1-latest-news/2035-obamas-finest-hour-killing-innocent-people-for-qmade-up-crapq.html>.