[Peace-discuss] King Obama-Canute & the tide of war

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 21 07:31:10 CDT 2010

The note below was a comment to a quotation from John Pilger, the
Australo-British journalist, as follows:

?"If those who support aggressive war had seen a fraction of what I've seen, if
they'd watched children fry to death from Napalm and bleed to death from a
cluster bomb, they might not utter the claptrap they do."