[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Fw: Money Can't Vote

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Oct 21 21:50:26 CDT 2010

What does it mean?  don't mean...........

The conclusion that mr. crumb came to in his usual irascible skepticism and analysis of the
human situation and the personal war on existential terror was that the most important thing
and the most useful thing was to do nothing.

By the way, a correction and apology..  Although the "Ruff-Tuff Cream-puff" made his debut in "Despair" (1969),
the "Kick Their Ass Take Their Gas" mantra appeared in "The Ruff-Tuff Cream-Puffs Take Charge",
"Hup No. 1" (1987), also reprinted in "R. Crumb's America".