[Peace-discuss] This list is for brief announcements only

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 12:44:46 CDT 2010

This is PERFECT, Bill, THANKS for sending it!
Of course Ibexes do have certain advantages and abilities that enable them to feel superior to the rest of us...http://www.break.com/index/ibex-scratches-butt-with-horn.html --Jenifer
--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Bill Strutz <bill.strutz at gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.break.com/index/theres-no-point-arguing-with-an-ibex.html

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:

Why? Does your inbox get clogged up?  Does your delete key not work?

'If liberty means anything', George Orwell once said, 'it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear'.

Amen.