[Peace-discuss] [Peace] This list is for brief announcements only

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Oct 22 17:21:13 CDT 2010

Joy
Since the hindrance of free speech and discourse are important part
of the US government's strategy to stifle opposition to the war, I am
surprised that you are so interested in control on this list.

"I am expected to receive this trash in my inbox on a daily basis?"
/Poor Baby./

We need more hooliganism and fewer schoolmarm-ism if we are to
ever overthrow the war-mongering.

Wayne