[Peace-discuss] [Peace] This list is for brief announcements only

jgeo61 at comcast.net jgeo61 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 09:51:10 CDT 2010

Wayne,

All you want is to have a captured audience to listen to your pontifications. Thanks to you this medium has turned into a private chat room instead of the public space that it was created for. It is also evident that you do not read other e mails as they are asking you, more gently that I intend to, to change your venue. Wayne, meet somewhere else, in person and chat to your hearts content; I could care less. I am tired of being held captive by your tiny group of wannabees and I will express my views that you need to be contained.

Joy