[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Fwd: You Tell Me: Whitman Sampler

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 00:26:21 CDT 2010

Re-sending the link to Arianna Huffington's segment on DN! on Friday, Sept 10th. I found her statements to be extremely objectionable... and if she was summarizing most of what she wrote in her latest book, then I'd find it objectionable as well.  http://www.democracynow.org/2010/9/10/arianna_huffington_on__third_world
 --Jenifer